For our customers and vendors in Ghana, we accept MTN Mobile Money and Vodafone Cash as payment methods.
For our international customers and vendors, we accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Debit and Credit cards as payment methods.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
We do have also store credit wallet called LezMart Wallet. A LezMart Wallet is a type of virtual wallet that can be used to purchase items ONLY on our platform. Vendors and suppliers can also receive their payments via the wallet
The store credit wallet introduces a new credit system to the store which the customers can use real money to purchase credit. After purchasing the desired amount, the store credit would be stored in the customer’s account wallet. Latter the customer can make purchases using their stored credit in their account wallet.
Customers can also use this to pay a portion of the total order amount using their wallet’s credit and the remaining amount with a normal payment gateway. For example, if an order’s total amount is $10, the customer can pay $7 of the order’s total amount using their wallet’s credit and the rest of the order’s total amount ($3) using normal payment gateway during the checkout process.
This is ideal for stores which would like to give their customers a new and quick method to make their purchases without the trouble of using a payment gateway. The loyal customers who frequent the store can use their wallet’s credit so they would not need to use the payment gateway for every purchase.
Stores with digital products and frequent and loyal customers can benefit from this.
1.Customers can buy the store’s credit using real money.
2.Customers can store the store credit in their account wallet.
3.Customers can charge their account wallet with any desired amount.
4.Customers can make purchases using the stored credit at any time.
5.Customers can view and add new credits to their wallet using their account page.
6.The history of the account’s wallet can be viewed.
7.Customers can transfer the credit in their wallets to other store user to make purchase on the platform.